Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I embrace it.

....Its just....how to get your foot in the door? Trying to establish a company and a fan base; with support that doesn't come and go with the weather is difficult.

I wish this never ends, it's a funny thing you know. Get your feet wet but don't dive in; it also looks as if we're slipping in. Why stop it? It makes no sense to fight something that only makes someone happy. And it makes even less sense to jump to thinking about the future and not the present. Time tells everyone if they were right or wrong in their own way; I'm willing to take the discipline if I'm wrong.

As the world spins and spins out of control what are we to do? We are taking hold in what we have been provided with, and keeping it safe, in what ever way we can. There is going to be alot of that this summer, on both ends of the spectrum. 2 weeks was the best thing that could of happened I think. Now its time to move forward; one of the best feelings in the world is moving forward with something that's already going well; I embrace it.

Noize site is going up soon....Noize blog? We are prepairing to launch.

No comments: