Thursday, December 3, 2009

Iv'e got so much to talk about...

Dec. 3rd., 2009

Christ...all I can say is...wow. It has been a long time since I've written for the blog.
Motion City Soundtrack eases it's way into my head.

If you have ever heard the song "My Favorite Accident" by this band, my life is equivalent to this.

Whoever may be reading this..I'm back.

I have decided to write again in a different aspect....a positive side.

Life right now is gaining speed every second. All of the crew is growing intelligent of the coming years. This is a strong beginning for a group of friends that had no concept of the actual world itself, lets say, a year ago?

Whoever has followed this blog knows it's all a story; if you we're there...then there's no question.

Many a night was spent in this states witch attraction. Still....my ideal anticipation for the future friendship of the entire FaMiLy has been awaiting recognition; we all have our individual aspects of life. The theme here is this..."I believe in medication.....it's so uplifting fuck yea" My friends and family are what I live by. Right now, I have everything. Discretion is something that is an art in itself. Knowing the life that awaits you...no matter how the outcome may be..is still something that you have made for yourself. And God damn!!, don't set yourself up for anything your not prepared for. This is the problem with our countries culture...we don't deal with it until it's staring us in the face. This bottom line issue is what fuels our paranoia in the first place.

I'm back, with a brand new outlook. Life has to follow your lines. Happiness is found in the scarcest places. What matters is that one other thing that makes you happy. Maybe it's someone else...in this case, yes. I have a bond to my friends, but also to another. My family is my foundation, and anything, or anyone, that makes it's way in through the solid rock wall of years and unbreakable bonds is welcome. This is what I have found and it inspires me to the fullest extent.

No comments: