Saturday, December 6, 2008

Second go at it.

Travis Barker and DJAM play over the speakers. The dorm is in full bloom right now. Our man Tom still stands strong. Our day proved to be filled with directions to Bass Pro Shops...and my sister's Honda Civic was riding on the frame.
I feel as though our Central hospitality has been too much for Tom. The poor boy has to drive to Maine at 7A.M. But, here is alos another specific instance I would like to bring up. The object of discussion is my dear friend Freedy.
His clothes stay on only when he is sober. That's harsh; the man isn't a pig, he just loves kerosine running down his throut like a fire hose. The kid warns to head down south to Winthrop. Harvey calls for our attendance to the Patriots game: there will be a manuscript. See, Freedy is down for anything. At any point in time...no matter what the situation, he's there. Freedy is just one of those friends that can't dissapear. He will be roaming around Lynn, MA for the rest of his life. Walnut street will forever hold the entrance to my good friends philosophy.
Friends keep showing up...my time is needed. I am the frontman of this family I feel. These kid's mean the world to me. Family..it includes friends, and nothing comes between family. "It was all a dream" -Biggie said it best. The whole room is arrupting in chrous. B.I.G.; he knew, only the good die young. My dream was to have a circuit of friends that would back me up 100%. It's now.

No comments: