Friday, January 9, 2009

One wrong move.

Everyone changes, regaurdless of weather they think they do or not. There's always the wise ass who insists that he or she has been the same person since high school, but that's probally not a good thing. Personally, changing is an every-day occurence for me. Despite the ammount of time spent in the same places doing the same thing, there are always new obstacles to overcome.

What if my parents never desided to move out of Lynn and English was my Highschool? What if I watched way more MTV than I should have, and got sucked into today's version of entertainment? What if? Thats a question to ask yourself.

One wrong move in my past and my life is 100% different. "Wrong move" meaning a different decision in my past. My life now is fine, wouldn't change a thing. Everything in my past has attributed to my life as it is now. Everything from mistakes to painfull decisions shapes and molds a person (if you dont let THEM get you). "THEM" is the greater power of the man, and this is what we've been working against our whole lives. I speak as if im speaking for my family.

Decisions, decisions, decisions. They are made everyday, shaping life for your future. But, in order to be content with whatever is going on in your life a person needs to know why. Why things are the way they are, good I regret nothing. Regretting your past never helps, it only hurts. One wrong move could have sent me down the wrong path. My friends have kept me on the path, we also keep each other on track and will continue to do so.

So much to come....so, so much.

No comments: