Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Atleast the sun's out.

Didn't want to face the day today. Two weeks is a long time; I'm already trying to fill the gap of days in my head with trips and work, just making sure I don't have enough time to let my mind start working against me. That's probably one of my biggest enemy's. Out of everthings Iv'e lost, I probably miss my mind the most.

Sometimes a Monday is an extention of the weekend, what the hell right. When Tuesday rolls around, it feels like monday; there's already one day gone.

Fight that swine...you will hear it over and over during the summer. Wick was succesfull in his riddle yesterday. Let's take that as a sign of brute intelligence and craftsmanship; and he's on board with us for the invasion.

Noize made round' the world...possible new slogan for the site. Also...optional new variation of the "Stix to the Brix" -- "Wood$ to the Hood$"

Well... the morning is burning away....dont quite know what time it is accross the pond. Reguardless, we await the return... and damn, this summer should me a memorable one.

No comments: