Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dreams.

For the longest time, my dreams and nightmares have been disappearing into the darkness before I can even comprehend what was going on. Hardly ever do the images and feelings stay with my head anymore after I awake. Except for this morning.

All the sudden I know 75 percent of the dream I had last night. We we're auctioning off a canvas for a good cause. The family was there..except with a different energy and vibe; a good one at that.

I think time away from a person is one of the best indicators. Time to think and sort through each individual aspect of what things mean. I've said it before, and it's coming again...it's the quality of life here people; being happy with where your at and the people around you; from family to foes.

What dreams actually mean is out of my hands, and frankly I don't care. For me; it's just re-assuring that a positive dream was remembered. It takes certain emotions to retain the feelings from a dream after you wake up...and there's nothing better then waking up with a smile.

It's a good start to the week (even though its Wednesday); being off for 3 days chewed me up and spit me out. It's that much closer to Friday, which is that much closer to next week.




5 left..

No comments: