Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Cold

Today, I woke myself up. In a sense, I brought myself up to times. It was almost as if my mental state was falling and not recognizing where the hell the time was going. Then, as I looked at the date it said November 20th. Suddenly I felt a rush of blood to my face and a realization that things were changing. This was a feeling of digging head first into the ground, then having a pickup truck hook up chains with your ankles and pull like hell. It shifted my whole day. The days are shorter, and the weather is colder, it's time to hunker down for the big winter haul.
New England makes the best out of its winter. From ski resorts to ice fishing to pond hockey, it all comes and goes with the holiday winter season; Christmas Season (it just can't be called that anymore...especially if every word out of you're mouth insists on being snivelling politically correct statement.) See I knew this would happen.....this is garbage. The problem with planning on typing a nice long post with meaning is time. My time schedule is tight now, even though all afternoon was spent doing other things. My priorities are in the right place...just at the wrong time. Once I can line them up, maybe the ball will get rolling for me, or someone if not me.

No comments: