Saturday, November 29, 2008

From Turkeys to Projectile Peaches

The holidays are filled with more stress than needed. My "thanksgiving break" was spent working, and trying to enjoy the holidays around the constant work in a kitchen. My job has a big efffect on my holidays. At 7:00a.m. on Thanksgiving my time was spent prepairing to serve a brunch. All the trimmings, from a carved turkey to scrambled eggs and bacon; the morning proved to be tedious and annoying. To be perfectly strait; my holiday was ruined by having to go to my place of employment.
Another situation that proved to fulfill itself over break so far was to get lit. No beating around the bush here; the kids you went to high school with all come home. The college student's that come home for the holidays without jobs just can't wait to send themselves spinning. And what do you know; I'm gonna join em'.
Yes, the post's are slacking. But lessons had to be learned about peaches, and money had to be made. Tonight will be long, yet again. Bill has been on this holdiay break misson every step of the way. We are almost like explorers in the game of life. Who knows?

No comments: