Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Not sure

I am really lost with this blog thing. I just want to post pieces of my writing, and not have it as a journal. This is confusing. Maybe I need actual events to write and report about? Maybe I do make it an online journal...just with thoughts about life that day. Then again, my full day might not be the best thing to share over the internet. New things have worked their way into my life, and thats always changing. Every day posts don't seem realistic, I wouldn't give a shit about what someone is writing everyday ex: I went to school, then did this, then did that...I dont care. Now, on the other hand, a person with insight is different. Maybe I can comprise my blog of just thoughts, opinions and logic about everyday life...or situtations. Possibly it can be somthing to just check into every day? (if your a follower...which I have none of yet). Or..possibly, it can be small posts, daily, then a feature article or story. All of this really is just getting me used to writing everday, which is positive in itself. There...I figured it out...daily post's with featured articles and stories. We'll see how it goes. In the meantime, I will keep writing and keeping fiddling with this crazy new outlet I have found. Everyday there is somthing new to write about, its just the person that needs to be vigilant enough to take in what can be the subject of composition. Oh, you can quote me on that.

No comments: